Remodelling, replacing water or sewer lines, replacing fixtures, and more! If you need a little more than a simple service call, we can provide you with a quote.
Let us help you determine the cost of your project
Multiple factors affect cost: fixture quality, quantity, job time, location and when you need the job done. Holidays, weekends and after-hours emergencies cost more.
The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $450 for a typical job with the average cost per hour ranging from $45 to $200.
Want to know what kind of service you’ll receive? Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Fix a Leak: $195 to $911
- Water Heater Installation: $976 to $1,822
- Unclogging a Drain: $162 to $390
- Drain Line Repair: $325 to $1,300
- Water Main Repair: $390 to $1,627
- Water Main Installation: $780 to $3,123
- New Plumbing Pipes: $455 to $2,277
- Sewer Line Cleaning: $227 to $585
- Sewer Main Installation: $1,822 to $5,987
- Sewer Main Line Repair: $1,301 to $5,206
- Sewer Camera Inspection: $390 to $650
- Septic Tank Repair: $780 to $3,254
- Septic Tank Cleaning: $390 to $650
- Install Water Purification System: $1,106 to $3,449
- Fix a Toilet: $195 to $390
- Faucet Installation: $195 to $455
- Shower Installation: $1,561 to $7,158
- Bathtub Install: $1,301 to $6,638
- Water Heater Repair: $260 to $1,171
- Tankless Water Heater: $1,301 to $3,644
- Sump Pump Installation: $846 to $2,342
- Sump Pump Repair: $390 to $911
- Well Pump Repair: $455 to $1,757
- Gas Lines Installation and Repair: $325 to $976
Don’t need an estimate but still want to chat?
AllTight Plumbing and Heating prides ourselves on providing professional service, communication, and support. Get in touch with us and we will answer any questions you may have.
Find out how much your project will cost
We will respond to you within the next business day.